Last updated September 30, 2022
Mr. C Coconut Grove is committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities have a full and equal opportunity to benefit from the services and accommodations we offer. We make every effort to maintain compliance with the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 Level AA (WCAG 2.1 AA) as well as state and federal accessibility requirements.
- Accessible public entrance.
- Accessible route from the public entrance to the registration area and accessible rooms.
- Accessible elevator. Accessible route to the elevator from the public entrance, registration desk and rooms.
- Accessible emergency exit.
- Accessible public restroom.
- Accessible concierge desk.
- TTY for guest use.
- Visual (strobe light) alarms.
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders are provided.
- Audio-visual door alert for hearing-impaired doorbell
- Roll-in shower
- Grab bar in shower
- Grab bar next to toilet seat
- Hand-held shower wand
- Low-level towel hooks and rack
- Low-level sink, peephole, and thermostat control
- All doorways wheelchair accessible
- Balconies wheelchair accessible
- Braille signage throughout.
- Accessible food and beverage outlets:
- The Restaurant at Mr. C
- Accessible route to all food and beverage outlets from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
- Accessible exercise facilities, and accessible route to exercise facilities from the public entrance and accessible rooms.
- Service animals are welcome at the Mr. C Coconut Grove.
If you encounter any difficulty using our website or have suggestions about improving the usability or accessibility of the website please contact us by email using the contact information below.
For assistance related to website accessibility, please call 877-334-5623 or email us at email@example.com.